This class is a real first step in learning how to protect yourself and your family. The class builds on your past CCW/ Basic Pistol Training and teaches you the fundamentals of self defense using a firearm. We have taken the most fundamental disciplines from three of our most popular courses tossed out the fluff, and designed this class. This is a non-stop fast paced and immediately applicable self-defense fundamentals class.
- Conflict Avoidance
- Situational Awareness
- Planning for Home Security
- Action Versus Reaction
- Understanding Fight or Flight
- Recognizing a Threat
- Drawing From The Holster
- Advanced Shooting Skills
- Shooting From Cover / What Makes Good Cover
- Flashlight Hold Options
What to Expect:
We will spend a brief amount of time in the classroom utilizing SIRT pistol training. We then go to our private range for practical and real life exercises.
- Previously completed a Basic Pistol Course
- 200-300 rounds of ammunition
- Your own Pistol and Strong Side Holster (no cross draw)