- This event has passed.
Carry Fundamentals (Fighting Handgun I)
March 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$125
Carry Fundamentals (Fighting Handgun I) 1 Day Class
Cost: $125.00 (REGULAR 250.00)
This class is going to cover what you should know about carrying a concealed handgun as a DAILY responsibility. All handgun presentations will come from a concealed holster, (open or closed / button down or polo/t-shirt,) both will be addressed. We will be training as if you would be out in public or in your home. How to fight from concealment and cover.
– Equipment selection and considerations
– Methods of concealment
– Carry positions and applicability
– Fundamentals of concealment
– Presentations from concealment (the draw)
– Reloads: Combat and Tactical
– Clearing malfunctions
– Firearm Retention
– Cover and Concealment
– Multiple threats engagement / threat selection
Required Kit: (we recommend that you use your daily carry rig for this class)
– Eye Protection
– Ear protection (electronic preferred)
– Baseball style hat
– Weather Appropriate Clothing (all day outside)
– STURDY pistol belt / Or off body system (purse/backpack)
– Production Handgun, preferably 12 round capacity or higher
– Concealment Holster – **SEE NOTES AT BOTTOM**
– Double magazine carrier
– A cover garment- Button down shirt, sweatshirt, jacket. How do you carry concealed?
– 400 rounds of factory ammunition
– Cleaning kit / lubrication
**A valid concealed carry permit, and photo ID is a prerequisite and available day of the class.**
Any questions, contact
** Holsters MUST be capable of holstering without use of the support hand. Old leather pancake style or inside the waistband holsters that do not retain their opening when the handgun is removed are NOT permitted.
** Shoulder rigs ARE NOT permitted **
** SERPA holsters ARE NOT permitted **